Monday, March 2, 2015

Monday Musings: I have returned! Bwahahaha!

Hey guys! I'm back. Sorry I was away for so long! Hey, I even have a cover for y'all to gaze at!

I got pretty focused on Her Master's Gift, but beyond that, as you saw from my last post, my depression and anxiety got the best of me. It happens sometimes!
Rather than castigate myself for that to the point where I don't write any blogs ever (that won't work for me!), I'm moving on. Can't go back in time just yet. Unless The Doctor comes for me in the TARDIS, in which case, see you then!



Current news: I just finished the second round of edits for Her Master's Gift. My editor, Valerie, is amazing. Seriously, all of
her suggestions and comments have helped to tighten and smooth this MS into something fantastic. Working with her is a dream come true, I tell you what!

In a somewhat sadder vein, I recently lost one of my besties, my soul-sis Sarah, to a heart aneurysm. She was one of the best people I've ever known, someone who always encouraged me in life and writing, and pounced on me as often as possible. We were separated by a large distance, but that never mattered, and I ache at her loss. Her amazing spirit lives on in our memories, and I was blessed to have her for almost 14 years. Love you bebegrrl. I'll catch you on the flipside.

On that note, that's the musings for this Monday. See y'all on Friday for our deviance post!

No comments: