Monday, March 16, 2015

Monday Musings: Release Date for Her Master's Gift PLUS an excerpt!

I am thrilled to announce that Her Master's Gift will be released through Decadent Publishing this Friday, 3/20/15!!! Woot!

Here are the official cover, blurb, and an excerpt!


Newly collared and claimed, Katie can’t wait to start her journey as her Master’s slave. Her dreams of pain and pleasure at his hands are brought to a halt when Sam tells her what her first task of obedience will be: find a new bed partner at Stroke, a club that caters to kinksters looking to expand their horizons in many ways. The problem? It has to be another woman.

Betrayed as a novice by a woman, Katie is skittish yet intrigued. While she knows Master will keep her safe, can she gather the courage necessary to move beyond the past and accept, without regrets, her Master’s gift?

Excerpt: 

“Did I pass out?”
Sam grinned. “Just a little bit.” He stroked her damp hair away from her forehead, his fingers so gentle against her skin. “You’re such a good girl. I even have a surprise for you.”
Katie turned onto her side and arched into him as he ran a hand down her back. “What kind of surprise? A fun one?”
“I’m hoping you’ll like it.” He paused, and Katie waited, watched his face and the concern and eagerness flashing on it.
He tugged her closer. “I want you to experience something, something you’ve always wanted and still seem to want, even though you do seem a bit gun-shy. On Monday night, we’re going to a club called Stroke. And you are going to find a girl you’d like to fuck.”
She stared at him. Just stared. “What?” He might as well have knocked her over the head with a two-by-four. “We’re going to what?” Easing away, she tried to catch her breath.
“Slow it down,” he ordered. He locked his gaze on hers. “Breathe. In, one, two, three, four, five. Now out, one, two, three, four, five. Good.”
“Why are you springing this on me now?” Emotions all over the place, Katie quaked. Excitement and fear warred for supremacy.
“You are now my collared slave. I want you to reach your fullest sensual potential. So, you’re going to go with me to Stroke. I’m sure there will be several women there who are your type: curvy, sweet, and delicious. We are doing this, and you are going to try to pick someone out.”
“Try?” Katie latched onto the word like a lifeline.
Sam appeared unimpressed. “Of course. I expect you to put forth your best effort, but I want you to be attracted to the woman you choose. If you don’t find someone this time, we’ll just give it a go another time. However, I have it on good authority, since it is play night, most of the women there will be searching for one thing…or another.”
Nodding, she worked to push the fear away. “Put forth my best effort. Okay. Okay, I can do that.”
She tucked herself into Sam’s arms and closed her eyes, so tired, her limbs heavy from all the exertion. Her thoughts, however, swirled around her mind like a sandstorm.
How the heck am I going to do this?

No comments: