Monday, November 25, 2013

Thanksgiving Thoughts - 5 Kinky Things

Thanksgiving is coming up, and I'm crafting a mish-mosh of things that I'm thankful for, and perhaps even an explanation why! It's sort of grade-school essay meets sexy-times. I'll be posting more this week about the holiday, but these things came to mind, and I thought I'd share them!

The 5 Kinky Things I'm Grateful For: 

1. Paddles - They are thuddy, come in all shapes and sizes and materials, and are incredibly inspiring when it comes to stories! Also, they are a very nice reward. Or punishment, if one happens to have thumbtacks embedded in it. Thankfully, I've never been that bad.

2. Rope - Because being tied up is bliss. Going inside of yourself, going beyond the boundaries of flesh into something spiritual is amazing. Also, the stuff can smell really good, if you use hemp or jute (and accidentally left it in a bag with a packet of Big Red gum).

3. Pillows - You wouldn't think pillows would be kinky objects, but hold on a sec! Kneeling can be a pain in the knees without one. I mean, even with carpeting! "Sorry Master, can we hurry the blowjob along so I can get off my knees?" Yes, I see that going over very well. Plus, it can make a very nice present from Dom to sub, presenting her with her very own pillow for kneeling/sitting on the floor near him. It's a great way to get into a headspace.

4. Leather - Not just for kinky stuff! I will huff leather jackets and boots and pants and vests and purses...the scent is intoxicating. But also for cuffs, collars, and blindfolds...they are sturdy and comfortable when padded.

5. Floggers - In their many guises, they can be soft, sensuous toys, or intense, painful toys. Both kinds have their merits, and I've had the pleasure of experiencing both. Made of rope, leather, suede, and Fruit-by-the-Foot, they are an awesome addition to any toybag. (And edible, in the case of Fruit-by-the-Foot floggers!)

So guys, those are mine! What are some of the kinky things you love?

No comments: