Monday, March 17, 2014

Monday Musings: Paracord Floggers and Knives


Happy St. Patrick's Day! Kiss me, I'm...well, part Irish somewhere.

It's been an interesting few weeks! Once again, the day job has had me swamped, but that's okay! I persevere. And get perverse, but that's another topic altogether.

This weekend hubby and I went shopping at Wal-Mart. We went there for fabric softener, mints, and Listerine. We wound up getting that, plus a few extras. You know how it goes, plus, I again fail at browsing. Actually, this time we both did, so it's not completely my fault.



Like knives. Yes, we like to play with knives, but also, I just like having sharp, shiny things. And they're so pretty! In addition, they helped with cutting pieces for a nifty little project...

Paracord floggers! We got blue and purple diamond braid paracord, and we've made up some awesome toys. One longer flogger (about 4 feet) and one shorter (about 2 feet).

We did a pretty simple handle with duct tape (it has polka dots, some of which match the paracord colors), and plan on attempting to braid some kind of handle over it. We shall see! For now, the flogger is nice and functional.

How about you guys? Any purchases or projects, sexy or otherwise? 

No comments: