Thursday, January 30, 2014

Thursday Thirteen: My Top 13 Favorite Colors

Thursday Thirteen is a weekly meme with a simple theme: each Thursday you blog a list of 13 things. What kind of things? Any kind! Just come up with a list theme and run with it!

I have this tendency to anthropomorphize inanimate objects, including computers, household appliances, vegetables at the store, the car, and even colors. It's something I did as a child, and I just never really stopped. It may sound crazy, but I'm okay with that. *grins*  With that said...

I don't believe in liking just one color. The other colors then get sad that they weren't picked, and then you have to deal with that guilt every time you see crayons, markers, and rainbows. And really, who wants to deal with that kind of guilt?

My favorite colors are as follows:

  1. Royal Purple
  2. Maroon
  3. Spring Green
  4. Blood Red
  5. Raven Black (the kind that glints blue in the light)
  6. Periwinkle
  7. Fuschia
  8. Sea-foam Green
  9. Golden Yellow
10. Heather
11. Silver
12. Royal Blue
13. Indigo

Well, there you have it. Thirteen of my very favorite colors. What are your favorite colors?

7 comments:

Kimberly Menozzi said...

I'm a fan of all shades of blue, pretty much, as well as green turquoise and soft mint or seafoam greens. I don't know why, but they appeal to me on an almost instinctive level.

Alice Audrey said...

Heather is my favorite. It combines well with others, so I don't have to feel a bit guilty.

Unknown said...

@Kimberly Menozzi - Well, they can be very soothing colors, that's for sure. I like the feeling I get from blues and blue-greens.

@Alice Audrey - Hehe, heather is a very nice color that plays well with most of the other colors. ;)

CountryDew said...

I like dark blue, deep purple, hunter green, and light gray. I think all of those colors are in my eyes (which are hazel).

Unknown said...

@CountryDew - Those are awesome colors! And I have hazel eyes too. Usually blue, green, and orange (the orange separates the other two colors sometimes).

Heather said...

I'm more partial to earth tones and warm shades of blue and green. I'm featuring groundhogs this week.

Unknown said...

@Heather - Earth tones are wonderful! Today I'm actually wearing a chocolate brown outfit. *grins* Groundhogs? Awesome! I'll have to go check them out! Cuteness. :D